Establishes financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information; managing staff.
- Oversees month end and quarter close cycle.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Prepares Cash Flow analysis along with variance explanations; prepares consolidated financial statements for international territories.
- Prepares account analysis of general ledger accounts, emphasis on balance sheet clean up and maintenance.
- CPA, SAP BW, Essbase, JDEdwards, Oracle, Advanced Excel, Fixed Assets, Quickbooks.