Senior Financial Analyst
Supports the analysis and development of the financial information required to successfully support the company’s endeavors; work with all levels of the organization (senior management, functional leadership and staff) to report, monitor and manage key financial and non-financial performance indicators.
- Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close, issues and deliverables.
- Responsible for month-end, quarter-end and year-end close for assigned functional areas.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas.
- Prepare Financial Reporting requirements package.
- Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
- Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
- Prepare foreign currency transactions analysis and its impact on financial results.
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
- Excel, SAP BW, Cognos, Oracle, Access.