Solves organizational information problems by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Hyperion, Oracle, SAP, FMS, Bloomberg, Advanced Excel, Access, Crystal Reports, SQL/Visual Basic, Cognos