Engages in financial analysis in such areas as forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, and reviewing operational performance.
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances; Manage the preparation of client’s budget.
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company.
- Review the performance of competitors and report on key issues to management.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput.
- Participate in target costing activities to create products that meeting predetermined price goals.
- Assist in the determination of product pricing in relation to features offered and competitor pricing.
- Manage the capital budgeting process, based on constraint analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of financial statements and SEC securities filings for both publicly held and private companies.
- SAP, BW, Oracle, Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic.